Vietnam is in the top Asian countries which have the highest inflation rate. The previous year- 2011, we struggled with over 18% inflation rate which significantly hurt the sensitive economy like Vietnam. “Inflation, inflation and inflation...” people talk about it and are obsessed over this figure, however, do you really understand about INFLATION? Come and join with us to discuss the hot topic this Saturday afternoon.
Saturday, February 18th, 2012
No 12, Lane 8, Nguyen Thi Dinh Str, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay
2:30- 2:40: Breaking the ice
• Making friends with others
2:40 – 3:00: Warming up
• Playing an interesting game
3:00 – 3:45: Discussing in pairs
• What is inflation? What are differences between inflation and deflation?
• What are causes of inflation? Analyze your ideas.
• How does inflation hurt consumers? Does it strongly affect you?
3:45 – 4:00: Watching a video
4:00 – 4:30: Working in groups
You and your group will be a role of Vietnamese government who are in an annual economic conference. What would you predict the 2012 inflation rate and how to reduce it? Present your group idea
Thanks for coming! Have a nice weekend!